Are you looking for a career not just a job? A long term rewarding role? A fun, friendly, flexible working environment? Great commission & incentives? Want to perform a variety of skin and laser treatments – not just laser all day long! Clearskincare Clinics has the right position for you!
Skin & Laser Therapists Positions
- You will be working with and trained by Australia’s industry leaders.
- You will be performing all Clearskincare Clinics results driven Acne, Skin & Laser treatments with the most advanced medical grade machinery.
- You will work with a dynamic team to achieve your targets.
- Full Training will be given in all aspects of Clearskincare Clinics services and Dr Philippa McCaffery’s Clearskincare product range.
Clearskincare Clinics is Australia’s Leading Acne, Skin & Laser Specialists with over 17 years experience and 21 clinics Australia wide and continually expanding due to accelerated growth.We offer a wide variety of Acne, Skin & Laser treatments using the most advanced medical grade lasers to deliver the best results. Our treatments are results driven and our trained therapists and nurses have a passion for success. Clearskincare Clinics offer highly effective skin solutions that everyone can afford.
We provide a friendly, fun working environment with a dynamic team and ongoing training. Clearskincare Clinics is ideal for candidates looking for a career with opportunity for growth and development and a long term position.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An experienced and passionate Beauty Therapist with a Beauty Therapy Diploma or Certificate 4 with previous industry experience.
- Laser and/or IPL experience preferred.
What we look for and what you will receive in return?
We look for longevity; someone who is committed and passionate will grow with the business and in return you will receive:
- Career development and progression
- A rewarding performance appraisal structure
- An above average hourly rate
- Great commission structure with achievable targets
- Paid annual leave
- Plus 9% super
Clearskincare Clinics have 21 clinics across Australia all situated in convenient locations near public transport services, apply for your nearest location. Email your resume by Clicking Here.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Start a new business near you? Clearskincare Clinics are currently offering Managing Partner positions to suitable candidates Australia wide.
Why should you become a Managing Partner?
There are a number of key reasons to become a Clearskincare Clinics Managing partner.
- Potential Financial Gain above and beyond your salary;
- Buying into an experienced, tried and tested business model;
- Becoming partners with one of Australia’s skin and laser industry leaders;
- Satisfaction of owning and driving your own business;
- Leveraging the national branding of Clearskincare Clinics; and
- Leveraging the existing deep industry knowledge and intellectual property from the existing business owners.
What does becoming a Managing Partner mean?
The founding partners at Clearskincare Clinics understand the importance of the day to day management within the clinic and how the presence of an owner/ manager can drive the performance of the clinic. Critical areas of management focus include:
- Quality of the service and treatment;
- The careful selection, management & training of the staff (motivation and supervision);
- Management of weekly staff hours;
- Ordering, storing and usage of inventory/ supplies; and
- Local marketing and other specific promotional opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate
An experienced and passionate Beauty Therapist with a Beauty Therapy Diploma or Certificate 4 with previous industry experience.
Laser and/or IPL experience preferred.
Previous Management experience preferred.
If you are interested in a Managing Partner position with Clearskincare Clinics at an existing clinic or interested in opening a new clinic near you! Email your resume by Clicking Here.