Achieve Incredible Looking Skin
With Clear Skincare Clinics’ Skin Treatments
See our price list and special offers for affordable laser skin treatments such as skin rejuvenation, mole & skin tag removal, freckle & pigmentation removal and IPL treatments. Check out further individual skin treatment prices with bundled savings and special offers – the most cost-effective way to rejuvenate and revitalise skin.
*Overnight Advanced Pigment Peel can only be booked after a minimum of 2 x Overnight Pigment Peels.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Clear Skincare our experienced teams provide a wide range of safe, and effective skin treatments addressing many different skin concerns.
- Our Signature chemical peels provide multiple benefits to skin, treating concerns including the visible signs of aging, acne, congestion and pigmentation.
- LED Light Treatments diode light therapy. Red light frequency is used to rejuvenate the skin, and blue light therapy is commonly used to treat acne, breakouts, inflammation and rosacea.
- Microdermabrasion provides a deep exfoliation, removing dead skin cells for a smoother, clearer, and decongested skin.
- Skin Resurfacing Treatments include Dermapen Skin Needling, SkinPen Advanced Needling and fractional skin resurfacing. These anti-ageing skin treatments stimulate collagen production and skin cell renewal. Skin Resurfacing treatments help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and sun damage.
- RF Skin Tightening, Pigmentation Removal and a collection of Skin Rejuvenation treatments also fall under the anti-ageing umbrella. They tackle a range of age-related skin concerns such as age spots, uneven skin tone and skin laxity due to a decrease in collagen and elastin production.
- At Clear Skincare, medical grade lasers are used for the effective treatment of Redness and Rosacea, and for Mole and Skin Tag Removal.
- Selected Clear Skincare clinics also provide Teeth Whitening services and specialised body treatments.
- Our registered nurses deliver cosmetic injections including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
A number of factors determine how long various skin treatments will last, some provide permanent results while others require upkeep.
This can be determined by multiple factors including the skin concern being treated. As an example, pigmentation removal is not always a permanent solution to existing pigment and may require multiple treatments to fade or lighten the concerned area. While pigmentation removal will treat existing pigment, this treatment will not prevent new pigment from forming in other areas of the skin.
The same can be said of skin rejuvenation treatments such as skin needling or microdermabrasion where aging, dull or congested skin is significantly improved with microdermabrasion exfoliation and the increased production of collagen.
As the skin cell renewal process slows with age, repeated skin treatments may be required to keep the initial skin concerns at bay.
When you visit your nearest Clear Skincare clinic you will receive a free consultation with one of our highly trained therapists. They’ll discuss your skin concerns and develop a treatment programme to help you reach your skin goals. This will include skin treatment options and home care solutions for optimal and long-term effectiveness.
Yes, it is possible for your skin type to affect a number of the available skin treatments.
At your free skin consultation our highly trained therapists will assess your skin and its suitability for potential skin treatments, including the number of treatments required, expected downtime and the likely results.
If you have sensitive skin, we can discuss which skin treatments will provide a gentle solution to achieve your goals.
See our skin treatment price list for individual skin treatment costs as well as discounted costs for bundled packages and special offers.
In comparison to some skin rejuvenation procedures and invasive treatments such as surgical facelifts, Clear Skincare’s skin treatments are highly effective, safe and affordable.
Clear Skincare affordable skin treatments are trusted and chosen for many reasons:
- We have more than 20 years’ experience providing safe and effective skin treatments nearly all skin concerns and conditions.
- Clear Skincare clinics can be found in over 70 locations right across Australia.
- Our staff are highly trained, experienced and certified in all laser and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Our customer service is exceptional and we are widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading anti-ageing, acne, skin and laser hair removal treatments,
- Our signature skincare products provide ongoing support to your skin, both during and after your skin treatments.
Most skin treatment plans will include a series of treatments to address your skin concerns and deliver effective, long term results.
Our pricing structure lets you upgrade from single price treatments to add on treatment areas such as our Signature Skin Peels, LED Light Treatments, Skin Resurfacing treatments and Pigmentation removal treatments.
Take advantage of combined treatment areas, special discounts and bundled treatment packages to save on your anti-ageing, acne or laser treatments today.