Regenerate, Brighten & Hydrate
Regenerate, Brighten & Hydrate
This cutting-edge treatment combines microdermabrasion with glycolic acid and hyaluronic acid to create the ultimate skin regeneration treatment. Hydrodermabrasion deeply exfoliates and hydrates the skin, removing dead skin cells and plumping fine lines and wrinkles with a hyaluronic acid infusion. Refine, restore and rejuvenate your skin with this incredible treatment.
A hydrating skin treatment with a glycolic and hyaluronic acid infusion for the ultimate microdermabrasion and skin rejuvenation experience.
1. ASSESS – start with a free skin consultation, to assess your skin concerns and goals.
2. DOUBLE CLEANSE – deep cleanse with our glycolic acid Gel Cleanser
3. FIRST EXFOLIATION – using diamond tip technology
4. SECOND EXFOLIATION – using a glycolic liquid blast for deep pore refinement
5. THIRD EXFOLIATION – using hyaluronic infusion for intense hydration
6. BOOST – an active serum application customised to your skin concerns
7. HYDRATE – an intense moisturise application using our Moisture Plus cream
8. DETOXIFY + RESTORE – with a lymphatic facial massage with Clear Skincare a BB cream and SPF 30 Sunscreen
Hydrodermabrasion + HA Mask + LED
This advanced skin treatment trio will deeply cleanse, exfoliate and restore moisture with hydrodermabrasion followed by a hyaluronic acid mask for healthier, hydrated skin and an LED Light treatment to boost, heal and rejuvenate the skin.
This anti-aging skin rejuvenation process combines the benefits of the ever-popular Microdermabrasion and combines it with glycolic and hyaluronic acid infusions.
The skin’s regeneration and repairing process is kick-started through deep exfoliation after which vital moisture is restored with the soothing, hydrating and plumping properties that hyaluronic acid is known to deliver.
Refine, restore and rejuvenate your skin with this advanced facial treatment.
Our Hydrodermabrasion Treatment
Hydrodermabrasion is an exfoliating, regenerating and hydrating skin treatment. This intensive three-step skin treatment delivers rejuvenated, younger-looking, plumped skin with a healthy glow.
Step 1: Microdermabrasion Exfoliation
Hydrodermabrasion begins with a microdermabrasion treatment using suction combined with a Diamond Head crystal exfoliator to deeply cleanse the skin. This process removes dirt as well as dry and dead skin cells, leaving your skin refreshed, clean and clear.
Step 2: Hydrodermabrasion + Glycolic Acid
The second step is a glycolic acid infusion to the skin which further refines your pores, provides deeper exfoliation and stimulates skin cell renewal for smoother, healthier skin.
Step 3: Hyaluronic Infusion
This is followed by a Hyaluronic Acid HA infusion which significantly hydrates, plumps, smooths and calms your skin.
How often should I have a treatment?
We recommend a minimum of three treatments performed at 2 to 4-week intervals for the best possible results and optimum skin health.
Don't just take our word for it...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hydrodermabrasion is a facial rejuvenation skin treatment which cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin.
Hydrodermabrasion is also an anti-aging skin treatment which helps to reduce fine line and wrinkles, large pores, and hyperpigmentation.
Using the latest skin healing technology, hydrodermabrasion utilises the natural powers of water and oxygen to revitalise the skin for a hydrated, healthy and youthful appearance.
A minimum of three hydrodermabrasion treatments is recommended. Treatments should be scheduled every 2-4 weeks for optimum results.
• Hydrodermabrasion is an anti-aging skin treatment which revitalizes and nourishes dull, dehydrated, ageing skin.
• It helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• The hyaluronic acid infusion plumps the skin and improves skin tone.
• The deep-cleansing microdermabrasion process reduces skin congestion, blackheads and acne breakouts.
• Skin is smoother and more refined, improving the appearance of acne scarring.
• Hydrodermabrasion removes dead skin cells and reduces the appearance of large pores.
• The skin is brighter with reduced hyper pigmentation and visible sun damage.
• Promotes new collagen and elastin production.
Hydrodermabrasion can be used on all skin types, and will help aging skin, skin that is congested, or blemished, or dull and discoloured skin.
It is especially beneficial for:
• Oily skin
• Dull skin
• Anti-aging/age management, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
• Moderate acne and acne scarring
• Skin smoothing and immediate hydration and rejuvenation
• Sensitive skins
Known as the “celebrity facial,” hydrodermabrasion is a great way to:
1. exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells
2. increase hydration and plumpness
3. improve skin texture
4. increase elasticity and firmness
5. treat fine lines and wrinkles
6. unclog pores
7. improve skin tone
8. eliminate dark spots and hyperpigmentation
9. reduce mild acne scars
Hydrodermabrasion introduces the healing powers of water to flush out impurities while microdermabrasion is a traditional method using micro-crystals to exfoliate the skin.
There may be some slight redness post treatment but there are no side effects and no downtime required.
Hydrodermabrasion skin treatments can be purchased individually but savings are made by purchasing bundled pack treatments. See our skin treatment prices to keep up to date with special offers and bulk-buy discounts.
Yes, hydrodermabrasion is completely safe. It is a non-invasive procedure using mechanical procedures to safely exfoliate, hydrate and revitalise your skin.
No, hydrodermabrasion is non-invasive and pain-free.
Hydrodermabrasion can be used on all skin types to treat a variety of skin concerns.
If you are looking for a non-invasive and effective way to re-vitalise your skin, then hydrodermabrasion might be the right skin treatment for you.