1. Exfoliation is key to a brighter complexion. You can use Clearskincare Microdermabrasion with Glycolic Acid for an at home exfoliation, or go deeper with one of our In Clinic Microdermabrasion treatments or Peels. Our microdermabrasion treatment offers deep exfoliation using a diamond tip wand to gently polish the face using suction which removes dead skin cells and stimulates blood flow to the skin, improving texture and skin tone.
Our Skin Peels promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of old skin cells. Leaving you feeling fresh faced and rejuvenated.
2. LED Treatments are a great way to improve your skins texture and heal dry wintery skin to bring back its glow. This soothing treatment works at a cellular level and stimulates the healing mechanisms in the skin. The Red light gently stimulates collagen production while the Blue light reduces acne bacteria and reduce inflammation.
3. Hyaluronic Acid is a fantastic add on to your LED Treatment that will even skin tone, plump + lift. You can achieve all of this with a Hyaluronic Acid Mask that will give you the winter glow you have been looking for. Alternatively try our HA Serum to use at home.
4. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that fights off the signs of aging and is also known as a skin-brightening agent. Use Vitamin C peels & serums for lines, wrinkles and pigmentation. You can find out more from a Clearskincare therapist or try our take home Vitamin C Serum.
5. Boost Your Skin’s Moisture Level with Ultra-Hydrating cream to relieve and prevent dry chapped skin during winter. It will give your skin a nice drink of water all day long without leaving you feeling oily.
6. Use Mineral Makeup. Some of the liquid or cream foundations can be heavy on the skin and prevent your skin from shining through naturally. Try our InClinic Makeup available in our clinics across Australia.
7. Hydrate. Drink lots of herbal tea and purified water. The cold air tends to take the moisture out of your skin and we don’t tend to drink as much water, which results in even drier skin.
8. Turn Down the heater at home to prevent dry skin. A drop in humidity can also strip the skin of its natural moisture barrier, coupled with dry air from the heater, your skin may become dehydrated.